Thank you for all of your kind and supportive comments. Unfortunately, my attempts to reply via e-mail were met with a distinct grinding of the computer gears so to speak. But please note that I truly appreciate those who took the time to write.On a lighter note, the repairs have been made and borders applied. As you can see, I found these cheerful cherries in my stash. A perfect accompaniment to the quilt's name of Humble Pie.
It turned out to be a wonderful size. Just perfect for snuggling under in front of the fireplace. I had great fun digging through my stash of brights, something I don't get to do often enough. The light squares were all made from 5 different tone on tone muslin pieces that I had on hand. They blended well together, don't you think? This is one of those project ideas that you could do 5 variations of and never get bored with the possibilities. Now see what you started Bonnie!Until then, keep stitchin' . . . . .
17 comments:
The border fabric is great. I really like this pattern. Bonnie did start something great. Your colors are so bright and cheerful. Great job!
wheee, it's very fun.
I think the border fabric really works well! I love working on bright scrappy quilts in the winter.
Okay, it does look better with the correcton. VBG The border fabric is perfect. Wonderful quilt!
I think if it was mine I might have left it as it was, but it does look better corrected, lol! Nice choice of border fabric.
Another quilt finished, you are really on a roll! Have a great weekend.
I like very much your choice for the border fabric, and the result is very "happy".
Sylvie from France
Super!
Such a pretty little quilt. Border is just perfect!
Love the colors, and although it looked nice before, with the fix and the boarder it’s perfect.
oh, you fixed it...well, it certainly looks great this way too!
It looks great!! How many blocks did you need to change to fix it? I am trying to roll my computer screen up and down to compare but I am having difficulty - LOL
It never hurts to keep the seam ripper handy huh. Looks great.
Hey San, a really great finish to a great looking quilt *VBS* It's a crowd pleaser for sure!
Everything you used looks just like it was designed for that particular quilt. Congratulation on a speed 'do'. Hugs, Finn
Oh man, this is wonderful! I love it! WOW! And your right, the border is perfect!
Your quilt looks great all scrappy! Beauty! Hope you are feeling better!
This is so cute....I love the border. Humble pie and cherries, oh my! That sounds pretty good to me, can I have a cup of coffee too? Great quilt! Good for you for using that stash too. I'm glad you are feeling better too. I've had the crud too and I'll be glad when I feel good again...keep on stitching, Linda
Post a Comment