It seems, like many of you, I've come down with the dreaded "crud." Obviously just because there are quilts to finish and fabric to fold, I'm not exempt from feeling yucko. So after we all have one big pitty party, it's time to bundle up with our buddy Vicks (vapor rub) and confer with our pal Dee (congestant cough formula),while we peruse through our favorite quilt books and magazines. Take heart troops! With graph paper and pencil in hand, charting out the next course of quilts will get us through these rough seas!

And where is everyone else heading off to . . why Miller's Dry Goods new web site of course. Have you been to Charm, Ohio? Lovely town and yes, well, ahem . . . charming.
www.millersdrygoodsandfabrics.com
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
11 comments:
Poor Gypsy Quilter!
If I have well understood, you are ill. In France, when we cough and when our nose is running, we take a grog (a warm drink made with orange juice,a lot of rum and a little bit of cinnamon) but, after drinking, we can't sew...!
Frankly, I'm kind of disappointed to hear Miller's has a website now. To me, that's part of the charm (no pun intended) of any Amish or Mennonite store... you have to GO there and along the way you absorb a culture unlike any other.
I hope you're feeling better soon!
I'm suffering with you...I hope you feel better soon! Try the new Vicks tissues from Puffs. They're wonderful!
I hope you get to feeling better soon!
I hope you get better soon San -- I guess you must have caught it from me!!
Thanks for the link to Miller's I will have to check it out.
I got a cold today too. I woke up terribly stuffed up and just dragging. My eyes are sooo tired! We can sit and veg together!
Look after yourself and get well soon:)
Hey San, sorry to hear you are under the weather...guess that downstairs wasn't quite warm enough after all.
I'm picking my way past the sick people I know, and so far, so good!
Do get better soon.
Hugs, Finn
I feel for you! I've got it too. Be sure to drink LOTS of water to keep the crud from settling in your lungs. Makes you have to piddle a lot but keeps you from pneumonia or bronchitis. Get take care.
feel better first. I can't wait to see what you draft to do next :)
My G'Ma Cora is almost done and working on a few other quilts at the same time, but need inspiration :)
I hope that Vicks and Dee have you feeling better in no time. You are a hoot! Have fun at Millers!
Post a Comment