For sending this lovely cold front our way! It's been wonderful to turn the A/C off and not be smothered by humidity.
Even though I've had a busy work week, the remaining solids in browns, oranges, golds and greens are starched and waiting to be cut into squares. I'm kitting up the 9-patch project to be sewn later . . . .
And moving on to another Fall inspired quilt top.
This one is so old, I don't remember when I started it. But the saw tooth borders will go on next.
The log cabin blocks were pieced on paper for accuracy. Final sewn size is 5 inches.
Do you believe we're more than half way through the year? Christmas is just around the corner and I want to start on gifts before ol' Jack comes knockin' on the door.
Dolly will be excited when he arrives though, as she'll be able to ride in the truck again.
Enjoy your weekend. Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

1 comment:
My Puppy(Jack, 13 years old) pouts a lot this time of year because its tooooo hot to leave him in the car.
Post a Comment