My goal this week is to starch everything in the white bin.
A variety of prints were placed therein long ago. Once done, I'll stack them neatly in the cupboard, ready for the right project. With the fans and A/C going, everything dries much faster in the summer.
Ugga, the bookcases are in need of major overhaul. Small bins have OLD projects. Tins hold sections and units for other projects. It's a madhouse is what it is. Re-grouping is in order.
Old projects will become kits. I'll combine sections and units with the pieces needed to finish a top. Along with instructions, grafts, or pictures.
I'm renowned for starting things, then forgetting exactly how big the project was or what the original measurements were. I'm positive that I'm the only one who does this though, LOL.
Sad news on the homefront, on Friday night we lost another black bunny. Not this one, but another one I did not have a picture of. A baby girl from Hazel's first litter. I think she died from the noise of starting the lawnmower. They can get stressed by the least little thing. So far we've lost 5 this summer. The heat is very hard on Flemish bunnies.
Rebecca, however, delivered a litter of 6 on Saturday. On one of the hottest days of the year. Everyone is getting extra watermelon rind, cantaloupe rind, and oatmeal to boost their systems.
If you have outside bunnies, remember to mist them down on the hottest days. Soak the dirt under their cages too, to help keep them cool.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .



1 comment:
So sorry about Bunny ;-(
Post a Comment