My name is Dolly and I'm available.
To go for truck rides even though mom says it's too hot. To chew sneakers, cause mom is busy and won't come out of the A/C room. To munch on chicken and broth over kibble, as mom still loves me. To bury my chewies outside, which is why there is dirt on my nose. (Don't tell mom though as big chewies are expensive.)
I've been digging up a few things myself and setting aside in a kit to work on later. Do you recognize which quilt book this one is from? I have no idea when I started it.
And then of course I stopped over at Temecula Quilt Company and saw their lovely little quilt, the 4-patch with red. I wanted one, but opted to use these units instead. There are many, and instead of using them for the intended project,
I switched to this idea. The plan is to use up various blues which are lying about waiting for something fun to jump into.
I've no idea how big it will be, but I think this needs to become a kit too. We're waiting for cooler weather to arrive so I can do some porch sewing . . .
And so the poor neglected puppy can go for a truck ride!
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .





No comments:
Post a Comment