Wednesday, July 2, 2014

It's such a simple thing, the focus point on the Nikon D7000

But it was the main problem I had on Saturday.  Well okay, that and a few other things.

 When I tried to get focused on faces, sometimes it would work and sometimes not.

These 3 young people are waiting for the bride and groom to smash cake in each other's face.  I think it's the only time they were standing still.
 The groom's cake.

Love this Chevy.  

Getting ready to climb in the back of the truck.

 A lovely guest.

 I bet I could dance better if I had shoes like this.

Finally a sewing shot, 2-inch square assembly.  About all I've had time for lately.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

2 comments:

Jill said...

What a nice wedding that you captured with your spiffy new camera. Great photos.

antique quilter said...

great wedding love that truck! ok love this pile of squares, oh I am a tad envious …
Kathie