Besides weeds in your garden, you get mold on your wooden spoons. I'm telling you, this is a serious situation. I use all of my wooden spoons, at different times of course. Green is not the color of choice here. I like tan and brown and gold. Definitely not green.
So instead of sewing on Sunday, you guessed it, I was cleaning. The pink 9-patch will have to wait a few more days to be assembled.
The moral of this story . . . check your spoons, and your cutting boards, and your wood furniture. If you'd had excessive rain, the green monster is lurking where you'd least expect it no matter how many fans you've got turning.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
2 comments:
Its very humid here too because of all the rain. So far, no mold. Instead we got a minor roof leak.
I had no idea..grew up in Louisiana and never seen it inside....wild...
Post a Comment