Saturday, August 24, 2013

To market, to market . . .

Not for a fat pig,

or even a 142-pound water melon,

But some plump yellow 'maters.  (They were out of romas.)

I even took some photos of upcoming crops.  It was very, very busy this morning.

The Doll-ster got to go along, as she hadn't had a long truck ride in some time.

They had a good variety of peppers, some lovely potatoes, a few cucumbers, and those delectable sugar cube cantaloupe, several of which found their way into my basket.

Remember if you're heading over to the Delano Market to stock up the freezer, try to go on a Tuesday when they are less busy.  It best to get there at 9 am sharp, and don't forget to take your  appetite, as their cinnamon rolls are scrumptious.

This evening's project.  I'm staying in the A/C room and sewing tonight.

Last, but not least, the pet picture of the day.  Jeremiah, my gray bunny who is almost full grown.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

1 comment:

Mayleen said...

I like your new quilting project and Jeremiah is quite the handsome bunny!