Thursday, August 29, 2013

I'm searching for a really good crab cake recipe.

If you have one, would you send it my way . . . purty please.

Some interesting things are growing in my yard.

Some more interesting than others.

 Sesame weighs between 12-15 pounds now.  He's a Big'un, as they say in the South.

Newest project is finally coming together.

This purple was purchased around 1986.  I can remember how exciting it was to find this particular color, a very rare item back then.  I wonder how many more colorways of cotton fabric are being produced now, as opposed to then?

Have a safe weekend and restful Labor Day.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

2 comments:

Paula, the quilter said...

Crab isn't something we eat a lot of around here. But let me talk about Rocky Mountain Oysters...

Debbie said...

I still have that exact same fabric in my stash!