The bad news is I went grocery shopping today and discovered a quart of milk had jumped 10 cents and is now $2.15.
The good news is, after the freezer was done I had time to move porch furniture to the front so I could then clean the porch.
The bad news is, that's when it began to rain.
So Dolly and I worked on cleaning my new sewing table, bought last winter at the thrift shop. The mold came off with elbow grease, along with a combination of peroxide, dish soap, and hot water.
The good news is, this week 4 bunnies, Socks, Gracie, Jack, and Silver, are all leaving to live on a small farm down in Ellijay, Georgia.
The bad news is, Thimbell gifted me with 7 new babies on Friday.
The good news is, this time they were born in a bunny hutch, not in a burrow under the dog house. I'm hoping I can find them all new homes by the time they are 8 weeks old.
The bad news is that my 3-year-old, high performance, energy efficient, top of the line BOSCH washer stopped working on Friday.
The good news is, I THINK it's still under warranty.
Need to sign off now, as I just saw Noah float by. He's testing the boat you see, and I must ask him if he can fit in a few more bunnies!
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
2 comments:
Hang in there! Today's a new day!
Love your post and all the pix of your furry friends. Sorry about all the rain. Send some out here. We are experiencing lightning storms which are causing lots of fires.
Post a Comment