I have a fascination with house quilts . This is a great quilt, thanks! and yes, sad but true, watch this become a pattern .... lets just hope they have the decency to say...inspired by an antique quilt or the quilters name if known....
is this from a book? or did you see this in a museum?
This quilt was published many years ago in a book by Maryanne Fons and Liz Porter. And if I remember correctly, it has already been a quilt, in the mid 90s.
10 comments:
I have a fascination with house quilts . This is a great quilt, thanks!
and yes, sad but true, watch this become a pattern ....
lets just hope they have the decency to say...inspired by an antique quilt or the quilters name if known....
is this from a book?
or did you see this in a museum?
I love it! :0)
It does look like fun! Thanks for sharing.
I really liek that quilt. A good way to use of scraps. They will also copyright it. HA HA
It's wonderful! LOVE it!
Why don't you come out with the kit??
Why don't you make the kit?? You can do it!
I love this! I think I will make it into a kit! LOL! Did you create this? Really fun and prim looking.
This quilt was published many years ago in a book by Maryanne Fons and Liz Porter. And if I remember correctly, it has already been a quilt, in the mid 90s.
I LOVE it!
Post a Comment