Coming up on Saturday, April 24th in Blue Ridge, Georgia.
I'll be selling sewing machines, fabric, quilt magazines, furniture, household items, glassware and everything in between including a box of tinker toys I had bought for my nephews 20 years ago. (Do they even make toys out of wood anymore?).
After 30 years of collecting, packing, storing, and moving, it's time for the extra stuff to go!
So come on down or over or up. Sale starts at 7 a.m. (please bring cold caffeine - I'm going to need it.)
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
8 comments:
Hope you make a lot of money, so you can buy a lot of new goodies! Michele
Ohhhh....how I wish I could! Sending you virtual coffee!
Good luck! I'm doing the same thing for our guild's quilter's yard sale May 1! I'm afraid that my keep pile is much bigger than my sell pile though, so I don't expect to make much money! LOL
hmmmm. That's only 8 hours away! LOL In any event, I'd love to hear about the 301?!
O how I wish...
Good for you - it was beginning to look like your stash owned YOU! Much better when you own the STASH! Have fun, get some rest and some help, and take some photos for all of us!
I am so *very* glad I cannot attend, because I really don't need to bring another sewing machine home... LOL
Wish I could be at that sale!
Post a Comment