Friday, April 2, 2010

The excitement has been building . . .

. . . and not just because I got out the flip flops today and put away the snow boots!!! Could spring finally be here?


I know you're all waiting so without further ado . . . .

(and thank you Mary for sending me the random number generator thingie mcbobber) . . .

the 50 four-patches go to Lori (who by the way has the most darling pup).

And the lucky recipient of the angel doll pattern and all of her pieces goes to . . . Cheryl.

Congratulations gals. Please e-mail me your appropriate addresses and I promise to get them out to you in the next 50 days.

For those of you who missed this chance, don't despair. The NEXT giveaway will be announced on Friday, April 9th. This time it will revolve around Quilts of Valor so be sure to stop by.

Have a blessed Easter everyone and until then, keep stitchin' . . .


5 comments:

YankeeQuilter said...

Can you believe how hot it was today! And that thick yellow haze of Pine Pollen...ah, spring in the south....

Anonymous said...

Hyacinths are among my favourite flowers, and their perfume is divine ;>)
Congratulations to the happy winner, I'm sure those four patches of yours will make a lovely quilt! I would have loved to participate... but I'm not living in the USA ;>)
HAPPY EASTER days, dear, and heartful thoughts !
XOXOXOXOXOXOX
NADINE

Carol said...

Spring...glorious spring! Beautiful flowers!

Susan said...

Congratulations to the winners! We're all winners on the east coast though...the weather is amazing!

Meredith said...

Happy Easter