AWESOME! (& Inspiring...) You want some of my big scraps?
I think you deserve the whole bag of cookies...OMG it is AWESOME!!!!!!!
Wow that looks great! Definitely a two cookie finish....
you deserve the whole bag!milano's????oh my the best!i LOVE this quilt, great job!
You definitely deserve a reward, the quilt is wonderful! Are you going to hand quilt it?
Oh, that's so lovely. You definitely deserve more than one cookie!
A good record of all your fabrics!
Hey San, you did a wonderful job of recovering from the slightly too big pieces!! For that alone you deserve cookies!! The finished top is awesome...great job! Hugs, Finn
Ohhh lala! Love it. Very very cool. And by the way, don't know how I missed this but I'm totally diggin' your new clothing for you Blog. Very slick!
San, that is absolutely wonderful!! Save some cookies for me...I'm coming over to have an up close and personal look!
That is totally fabulous San!!!!
Wow! That's a lot of squares, and a lot of sewing. I'll bet you used up a spool of thread sewing all those squares. Great job!
congrats - what a gorgeous quilt.
holy mackeral! the other ladies are right - you deserve a whole bag!
Looking good, one day some of my stash will turn into scrap quilts too. Thanks for the inspiration
I love it! It is absolutely stunning!
Gorgeous! You must have the patience of a saint to piece all those little bits together!
Oh this is WONDERFUL!
Post a Comment
18 comments:
AWESOME! (& Inspiring...) You want some of my big scraps?
I think you deserve the whole bag of cookies...OMG it is AWESOME!!!!!!!
Wow that looks great! Definitely a two cookie finish....
you deserve the whole bag!
milano's????
oh my the best!
i LOVE this quilt, great job!
You definitely deserve a reward, the quilt is wonderful! Are you going to hand quilt it?
Oh, that's so lovely. You definitely deserve more than one cookie!
A good record of all your fabrics!
Hey San, you did a wonderful job of recovering from the slightly too big pieces!! For that alone you deserve cookies!! The finished top is awesome...great job! Hugs, Finn
Ohhh lala! Love it. Very very cool. And by the way, don't know how I missed this but I'm totally diggin' your new clothing for you Blog. Very slick!
San, that is absolutely wonderful!! Save some cookies for me...I'm coming over to have an up close and personal look!
That is totally fabulous San!!!!
Wow! That's a lot of squares, and a lot of sewing. I'll bet you used up a spool of thread sewing all those squares. Great job!
congrats - what a gorgeous quilt.
holy mackeral! the other ladies are right - you deserve a whole bag!
Looking good, one day some of my stash will turn into scrap quilts too. Thanks for the inspiration
I love it! It is absolutely stunning!
Gorgeous! You must have the patience of a saint to piece all those little bits together!
Oh this is WONDERFUL!
Post a Comment