My dearest pal of 15 years left me yesterday. Her health began a serious decline last July, so I am grateful for the 11 remaining months we had together. In the spirit of all loving dogs, her enthusiam for each new day never wavered. She was a perpetual living lesson in optimism and I shall miss her dearly. I'm sure you'll understand why another blogging break is in order.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
25 comments:
So sorry to read the news of your beloved pet. My sympathy to you.
So sorry for you, dear....
Heartful thoughts,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
NADINE
So sorry for your loss.
The loss is supremely personal. I'll simply say I am with you in Spirit and peace be with you
My thoughts and prayers are with you. Losing a much loved friend is so hard...
San I am so sorry. This has been a tough year. Know you are in my prayers.
Sending you hugs and much symphathy. I know how much you will miss your sweet pup.
It is difficult to lose your bestfriend. Many hugs and sympathy. Losing a pet is losing family...I'm so sorry for your loss.
Oh no San! I am so sorry. I am sure your heart is broken right now. I wish I could just reach out and give you a hug!
I am so sorry.
((((Hugs)))
Pam
I'm so sorry for your loss.
{Hugs}
I'm so sorry, thinking of you. xox
Caroline
I was so sorry to hear of your loss. I believe that the loss of a beloved pet to be one of the most heartfelt. I have experienced it and know/understand the pain you are in.
I am SO VERY SORRY!!! Not easy to loose a beloved pet. Hugs for you as well as thoughts and prayers...understanding your pain.
Bonnie will always be in your heart. And you were always in hers. Bless you in your love and loss.
Oh sweetie-- wish I was there to share Ransom with you. Just remember what a great friend and companion you had...My heart breaks for you...
San, I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts and prayers are with you.
San, my heart just breaks for your loss. There is nothing like the unconditional love of a four legged friend! I'll keep you in my thoughts and prayers.
Regina
San, I'm so sorry to read you've lost another loved one. What a difficult year.
Hugs. No words can ease the loss of so close a friend.
I am so thankful that my baby who found his way home so damaged healed beautifully & I can share his life with him.
Take as long as you need ~ we'll all be here when you can return.
Hugs
So sorry for your loss of your beloved dog. I feel your pain as I had to do it a year ago and it still hurts.
So sorry about your puppy. Really. We went through this ourselves a couple of months ago with a 14 yr old cat of ours. She was my CONSTANT companion in the yard as we tried to restore our gardens after Hurricane Gustav. Without her I hardly have the heart to work in the yard anymore. So again, I'm sooooooo sorry for your loss.
Kim
I am so so so very sorry.
I'm very sorry for the loss of your wonderful furry friend. This is the second post I have read tonight about someone losing a pet. Sending hugs to you and your family.
Hugs for you on your loss.
Oh I"m so sad to read this news. Hope your doing ok.
Post a Comment