It's a woman's perogative to change her mind . . .
Thus the newest layout. I'm still trying to re-format the stuff on the bottom over to the left side. But no matter which template I use, it won't work.
Any thoughts on fixing this would be greatly appreciated.
Hmmm...I don't have a solution, but I tried changing mine a few months ago, then changed it back, then got one from Cutest blog on the block....I had to play with it, as well. Keep trying! You'll get it!
Looks great! I have no idea on fixing the stuff on the bottom though. I'm very challenged on that sort of stuff. Hope you and yours are enjoying the spring/summer weather. I'm so happy to see the sun shine! Regina
3 comments:
I am sooo not the person to help...I've kept simple and boring for my layout. I like the stars though!
Hmmm...I don't have a solution, but I tried changing mine a few months ago, then changed it back, then got one from Cutest blog on the block....I had to play with it, as well. Keep trying! You'll get it!
Looks great! I have no idea on fixing the stuff on the bottom though. I'm very challenged on that sort of stuff. Hope you and yours are enjoying the spring/summer weather. I'm so happy to see the sun shine!
Regina
Post a Comment