Saturday, May 9, 2009

Ohhhhh, how I love packages!

My good buddy G.B. got a jump on my Birthday and sent me some yummy friendship bread a week early. And just look at that beautiful card. Such a thoughtful friend. Thank you G.B. I miss you!!!

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

3 comments:

Purple Pam said...

I love packages, too. It is so fun to receive something fun, and not a bill to pay!

I like your new blog look. And I really like your postage stamp quilt. I wish I could get all my quilting stuff together in one room like you have. It would be so much easier to find. If I could find your purple elephant playing the trombone, I might be tempted to keep it though!

The Calico Cat said...

Thanks for showing the photo of the loaf. (I now remember that I wanted to look for the recipe that I saw this weekend on TV.) Gotta love blogs!

Pam said...

Happy Birthday San!! Our birthdays are in the same month - mine is the end of May - and this year I get to go to work instead of going on a cruise!!

The loaf looks very tasty - Have a good week!