I like the 1" border but I do understand second guessing yourself, I do it all the time.
it looks great I like the skinny green border :)
Like the new header! Wasn't sure if I had arrived at your place. :-)
It's very pretty, nonetheless, and I LOVE your new header!
I adore your pincushion header photo!
Love it,no matter what size the green is *VBS* Good job! Hugs, Finn
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I like the 1" border but I do understand second guessing yourself, I do it all the time.
it looks great I like the skinny green border :)
Like the new header! Wasn't sure if I had arrived at your place. :-)
It's very pretty, nonetheless, and I LOVE your new header!
I adore your pincushion header photo!
Love it,no matter what size the green is *VBS* Good job! Hugs, Finn
Post a Comment