Have you seen the new patterns over at Baum Textiles web page? They have some great new ideas including a reversible tote bag. Don't forget to save them though, as they may not be there next time.
Thankyou so much for this - one site I had not found before. Some great projects here - just printed out a couple - as if I have not got enough on the go x
5 comments:
Great source! Lots of different ideas too-- aprons, bags and quilts.. I'm adding it to my favorites. Thanks!
Thank you for the link! I'm always on the lookout for patterns that can be made with scraps - and the "Gathered Over Time" looks great.
WOW, WOW ! What a treasure ! A real mine of inspiration ;>)
THANKS, dear San !
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
NADINE
Thankyou so much for this - one site I had not found before. Some great projects here - just printed out a couple - as if I have not got enough on the go x
Most of the fabric manufacturers have web sites with patterns...great source for free ideas!
Post a Comment