Look at that wonderful scrappy top...I LOVE it!
How happy!!!! And it's nice to see you. :)
What a fun 1000 pyramids! As long as you don't get covered over in the little projects you are safe!
When I first saw your room picture I thought it was of my studio. But your quilt is really cute, lots of stitching on little pieces.
I love the scrappy look of your new project. Are you hand piecing?
Looks like fun to me *VBS* Send those elves my way when they get you straightened up, ok?? I'm in desperate need!! Hugs, Finn
Oh, how I wish the fabric elves would visit me!Cheers,DionnePS I love your quilt top!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Look at that wonderful scrappy top...I LOVE it!
How happy!!!!
And it's nice to see you. :)
What a fun 1000 pyramids! As long as you don't get covered over in the little projects you are safe!
When I first saw your room picture I thought it was of my studio. But your quilt is really cute, lots of stitching on little pieces.
I love the scrappy look of your new project. Are you hand piecing?
Looks like fun to me *VBS* Send those elves my way when they get you straightened up, ok?? I'm in desperate need!! Hugs, Finn
Oh, how I wish the fabric elves would visit me!
Cheers,
Dionne
PS I love your quilt top!
Post a Comment