Monday, April 27, 2009

Have you heard the phrase "natural disaster."


Yesterday, with the help of a pal, I cleaned 3/4 of the basement. As you may surmise, this 1/4 was not done. It's next on the list though.
By the way, if the fabric elves are at your house, please make sure I'm next on their list. And if you've not heard from me in awhile, it probably means I'm lost in the maze.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . . .

4 comments:

Melanie said...

OK-- call me crazy ...but it looks like an incredible quilter's treasure chest!!!!! just take a section at a time....In the right frame of mind you are going to smile at the memories you pick up ...remember all the great projects you created. Wish I was there to help *S*

YankeeQuilter said...

Why is it other people's messes look so much more fun than our own? It just looks like a busy spot to me! Hang in there you will have in organized in now time...and if not it is most likely because you found something more fun to do!

Gari in AL said...

What do you keep in the hanging baskets? That looks like a really great idea.

Finn said...

Oh my but you are a brave gal! In reality mine doesn't look to different from yours, but I am NOT going to photograph it...LOL
Actually I love that you have so many goodies, me too *VBS* Keep the faith. Hugs, Finn