for all of your prayers and good wishes. They are sincerely appreciated.A total of 12 liters of fluid was removed. His BP has stabilized somewhat. However, dad is still in the ICU.
I'll be heading down tomorrow.
For all of you in the frozen/freezing areas of the country, please stay warm and well. It's supposed to be 8 degrees here tonight, so if you're further north and west, I hope you'll be huddling by the woodstove with a warm quilt and a glass of hot chocolate.
Thanks again. In stitches . . .
3 comments:
Hope all is well!
Glad he is doing a bit better. Take care traveling. The southeast will be unusually cold the next few days. I'll keep you both in my prayers.
This is good news! Drive Safely (or fly?) Either way...keep safe! AND look at you fleeing the cold frigid air that is coming our way!
Post a Comment