Sunday, January 11, 2009

Prayers requested

This afternoon, my father is undergoing an ultrafiltration procedure to decrease fluid build up from his kidneys. This is largely due to his weak heart. All prayers and good wishes would be sincerely appreciated at this time. I am waiting to hear how soon I should leave for Florida.

In stitches . . .

13 comments:

Anonymous said...

I know all too well just how much prayers and good wishes are needed. You and your father are in mine. God Bless....

Pat said...

You,your family and your Dad are in my thoughts an d prayers. I will keep you there in the days ahead. God bless you all.

Melanie said...

You've got prayers coming from the U.P.. Hang in there-- have faith and keep him covered in quilts....

Kristie said...

My prayers will be with you and your precious father! Take care and God Bless!
Kristie

Kim said...

prayers flying
have a safe trip

Carolyn said...

You and your father are in my prayers today, please keep us posted.

Purple Pam said...

You have my prayers, too. Take care of yourself as well.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

You and your Father will be in my prayers. Take care making the trip when you go to Florida.

YankeeQuilter said...

You are both in my prayers. Take care.

Quilts And Pieces said...

Sending warm loving hugs your way and prayers for dad.

Pam said...

Prayers and good wishes going to Florida from here. I will be thinking of you both San. God Bless.

Carol said...

Tons of good thoughts coming to you and your dad...safe travel to you.

Idaho Quilter said...

I just checked in on your post, I hope my prayers aren't too late.