Finally on Friday evening, dad was admitted to Hospice House, a lovely facility with calming decor and a marvelous staff. Comfort measures are in place. Your continued prayers and good wishes are much appreciated.
Sending you tons and tons and tons of good thoughts....Hospice holds a very special place in our hearts. They took such good care of both of Andy's parents...couldn't have done it without them. You take care.
I'm still praying.....you've been in my thoughts. What I went through with my dad in December is still very fresh in memory...I know what your going through.
I'm glad with this good news, and send my heartful thoughts and wishes that your father can live the most comfortable way. A BIG (((HUG))) to you, dear San! XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX NADINE
HI San, so glad you found a lovely place for him to get better. I'll keep both of you in my prayers.
I know how busy things are right now, but I nominated you for an award anyway. I hope when you have time later on, you'll accept it for your sidebar. You never fail to inspire me *VBS* Big hugs, Finn
17 comments:
Blessings for you and your father. I enjoyed reading and seeing your early quilts...polyester and all.
Hoping that hospice will bring comfort to your father.
Prayers continue for you and your family. Hospice is such a blessing.
Regina
Sending you tons and tons and tons of good thoughts....Hospice holds a very special place in our hearts. They took such good care of both of Andy's parents...couldn't have done it without them. You take care.
A difficult time for you and your family, you continue to be in my prayers
It is a difficult decision to make, but Hospice is such a blessing. Hugs and prayers as you journey through this time.
Oh my - tough times ahead - thinking of you and your dear father.
I'm still praying.....you've been in my thoughts. What I went through with my dad in December is still very fresh in memory...I know what your going through.
The hospice nurses who helped my father were wonderful. I'll keep you and your family in my prayers.
I'm glad with this good news, and send my heartful thoughts and wishes that your father can live the most comfortable way.
A BIG (((HUG))) to you, dear San!
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOX
NADINE
HI San, so glad you found a lovely place for him to get better. I'll keep both of you in my prayers.
I know how busy things are right now, but I nominated you for an award anyway. I hope when you have time later on, you'll accept it for your sidebar. You never fail to inspire me *VBS* Big hugs, Finn
Please know that you are all in my thoughts, my heart and in my prayers. Blessings to you all. ((hugs)) Michele in Salem, OR
Hi San - you and your Dad are constantly in my thoughts. I am glad to hear that he is well cared for at the Hospice. God Bless.
Pam
It sounds like a good place for him to be, thinking of you still.
San, my thoughts are with you in abundance.
My blessing and prayers to your Dad, your family.
Just checking in. I got back from my trip. Hoping dad doesn't suffer too much. And sending warm hugs your way.
Post a Comment