and yes, it was as long a drive as I thought it would be. Florida is cold too, but not like NC.
The good news is they moved dad out of ICU today. The bad news is he is still slightly confused with slurred speech, very pale, and has lost weight. Since I'm the only one who can even partially understand him, I have to be there throughout the majority of the day making sure he is as comfortable as possible. Your prayers and good wishes, as always, are greatly appreciated.
In stitches, . . .
15 comments:
I am sending prayers your way San, and for your dad. I am sure you are glad to be there at this time. Have a good visit with him.
Glad you made it safe and sound. You take good care and I'm sending good, good thoughts up the road to you.
Oh I am so glad to hear you made, but I am sorry you had to go. You and your Dad will be in my prayers.
So glad you arrived safely, and that your DD is some better. Sounds like the circumstances are serious. I'll add him to my prayers list.
He looks so peaceful sitting in that chair with his Kitchensink quilt *VBS* Lovely pic. Hugs, Finn
Continued prayers coming your way....
San, still praying for you all...and so glad you have time spent together.
My prayers are with you and your dad. Glad you made it there ok. Hope things go ok.
I hope he's on the mend now.
It's good to hear your Dad has made some recovery. My thoughts are with you both. x
I am sending prayers your way. God Bless.
Glad you made it safely. Just wanted to tell you that you and your family are in my prayers.
Regina
My goodness, I'm sorry I've been gone and missed the initial need for prayers and support. But here I am and offering up the best I have to give.
Heartfelt love and support, *karendianne.
Hope Dad is feeling better today. Remember to take care of yourself while you are taking care of Dad.
I'm so sorry to hear about your father ! I'll say a prayer and light a candle, of course dear !
In thoughts with you,
XOXOXOXOXOXOXO
NADINE
I haven't stop by your blog for a while, Hope every thing is on the mend, you will be in my thoughts.
Post a Comment