The original pattern by Little Quilts is what I started with. However, their sample used about 6 or 8 different fabrics. And I thought about that . . . even pulled out several. But my brain was just too tired.
So I stuck with 3 coordinating colors, not from any one fabric line, just ones that went together well. And I'm happy with these.However, now that it's finally Friday !!!!, I have a bit more time to play and so I'm thinking about adding something else. Stay tuned.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
4 comments:
Simple is very, very good!
That is one of the great things about quilting; you get to chose your own styles that can easily be changed. Nice blocks!
Oh, so pretty; wonder what you will set them with...plain muslin would be gorgeous...
I love Cake Stand blocks...and Little Quilts too - one of the few things I miss from living in GA.
Post a Comment