I like the purple, very bright!
I love simple quilts and squares...love this quilt!! Too cute.
That is a good pattern to use with charm packs. Just add a solid colour for the sashing. Love the purple with the colours in this one.
This is also a good pattern to use up those 5" charm packs.
Is it not so wonderful what can be done with simple squares; they become a work of art!
Post a Comment
5 comments:
I like the purple, very bright!
I love simple quilts and squares...love this quilt!! Too cute.
That is a good pattern to use with charm packs. Just add a solid colour for the sashing. Love the purple with the colours in this one.
This is also a good pattern to use up those 5" charm packs.
Is it not so wonderful what can be done with simple squares; they become a work of art!
Post a Comment