
I wanted to show you the block made with a pattern from Jennifer Chiaverini's site. If you go down to Sampler Gallery on that web page, you'll find access to her patterns. Unfortunately, my square came out at 7-1/8th inches. Yup, I goofed somehow and will have to try again.
Patty mentioned today that she has enough blocks promised for now, but I'm sure prayers and good wishes would still be gladly accepted for her lil' darlin' who has already been through so much.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
3 comments:
Oh what a beautiful block ! I am making a pillow sham for Mei-Ling to go with her quilt and 7 1/2 would work perfect for what I have planned : )
Great block...I just love basket blocks.
It is a lovely block. I love the Sylvia's Bridal Sampler quilt.
It is hard with the blocks that are done with lots of bias edges to sometimes get them exactly right on.
Post a Comment