Friday, October 31, 2008

Now I know why they invented frozen pizza . . .

. . . so there would be more time to quilt of course.

I love the way the 2" border squares add so much punch to the project.


If you decide to use animal prints, stripes, or one way prints, be sure to turn them in different directions to add interest.

Until then, keep stitchin . . .

8 comments:

Melanie said...

You sure have been quilting!!! Hopefully this weekend will be my turn. We've had some warmer weather---Upper 50's low 60's--- Life is good.

Carol said...

Look at you just sewing up a storm. Cute as can be!

MARCIE said...

Love the blue sashing. Very pretty.

Finn said...

The border being pieced from the small squares really DOES add a lot to an already great quilt top! Hugs, FInn

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

It's wonderful. I love all those fabrics!

Quilts And Pieces said...

I"m just happen that I got to stitch this weekend! Dang, I just got on here to catch up and work called. What a bummer.

Knot Garden said...

I like this pattern - I like your fabrics and I think it would also work well with different colour schemes or fabric themes.
It's one of your trademark kaleidoscopic quilts!

Mary Johnson said...

Also a good reason for husbands to travel! Keith leaves Saturday for a week - you know what I'll be doing!