If you're looking for some easy, cute gift ideas, why not consider a kit from Connecting Threads. Several are on sale right now. And better yet, more free patterns are currently available. How cool is that !Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
(photo borrowed from Intl. Quilt Study Center)
3 comments:
Great link - that was well worth the half hour spent looking. There are some great kits there for really good prices.
I know you buy thread from that website. What thread do you buy for machine quilting. You did such a beautiful job with Hunter's quilt and it seemed the thread blended so well with all the colours.
I had given up on Connecting Threads posting new patterns. Thanks for the heads up! A few years back they had really good patterns for free and they've since removed several of them and added just blocks. I've saved the tissue box cover pattern....I think I could come up with my own spin to decorate it once the base is made. I see gift possibilities.
I like this picture, I guess that is a bow-tie? (showing my ignorance here) Like the colors.
Post a Comment