The first is McCalls Quilting. And boy is there a lot of stuff to look at. Just click on the titles on the right hand side. Remember, it's a good idea to go ahead and download patterns on to a CD. That way you'll know right where they are. Now I've never bought anything from Marshall's Dry Goods, but they sure have a lot to choose from.
Last, but not least is Sharlene Jorgenson's site. Just in case you actually have TV, perhaps have seen her show, and were wondering where to find her templates and books.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
(Photo borrowed from International Quilt Study Center - isn't it lucious!)
3 comments:
oooh, lucious indeed! Thanks for all the links, isn't online shopping wonderful - even if it is just window shopping!
I like the McCall's site, too. Lots of inspiration. You don't have a TV? Sometimes I consider doing away with my cable, but right now I can't live without Pushing Daisies and Tim Gunn lol.
Thanks for the site links. I visit McCalls often and other sites just looking and dreaming. LOL. We do not have cable but watch movies we own and rent. Cable is much to spendy for the nothingness programs offered.
Post a Comment