If you hop on over to Perkins Dry Goods, you'll find a some cute patterns, their blog connection, and a free pattern. I tell you, the internet makes shopping so very easy. With Christmas coming, there's no easier way to find something for your favorite quilting pal.Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
4 comments:
I had made a photocopy of that free pattern months ago and just pulled it out on Monday when I was looking for something quick and small to do. I ended up doing a Lori Smith pattern instead and can't post it just yet....a gift for a friend. I posted a good website today too for lots of FREE patterns.
Christmas... I really need to get to thinking about that! Online shopping is definitely the way to go, have been doing it for several years, especially with the price of gas etc.! And at Christmas lots of folks have free shipping. Thanks for the link and inspiration to get started!
The internet is a great place for quilt shopping -- sometimes it can be a little TOO great -LOL.
That's a pretty quilt and super simple too.
Post a Comment