
I've finally found a bunny. Well, actually 2 baby bunnies.
I've been looking for a place that wasn't very far away since gas is around $3.95 a gallon here now. They'll be ready next week.
Time to get busy and build some cages and a chicken tractor.
For those of you who don't know what a chicken tractor is, just google it for pictures. Basically, it's an enclosure made from wire and wood that will keep the bunnies safe and secure while they keep my grass trimmed down this summer.
That will be their main job since I don't have a lawn mower. And of course to keep Dolly company. She needs somebody to talk to, especially when I'm working long hours.
As soon as I get my camera fixed, I'll have pictures.
Ohhhh, excitement!!!
4 comments:
Do rabbits eat that much grass? This is an interesting concept. We actually have a chicken tractor but never thought of using it for rabbits.
You sure Dolly won't catch it?????Can't wait to see...
Glad you were able to find the bunnies you wanted. The Hunger Games is a movie I do not choose to see, nor read the book. Too much violence for me.
I had bunny as a kid, but live where they could be outside year round, won't have any here as I don't want indoor bunnies.
Post a Comment