Sunday, March 11, 2012

Here comes Peter Cottontail,

Hoppin' down the bunny trail.

Sorry couldn't resist. But Easter is just around the corner.


And I've decided that Dolly needs a buddy . . . a bunny buddy.


So if you happen to know of anyone selling Flemish rabbits in North Georgia, Eastern Tennessee, or Western North Carolina, would you let me know.


I'm looking for 2 fawn and 1 gray.



Thanks sew much, San n' Dolly


6 comments:

YankeeQuilter said...

There is stand at the flea market that sells rabbits...I'll ask next week what type they are...friends buy from him often (he sells ducks and hens as well) and say he is reputable (just not a lot of English...I'll start brushing up my Spanish...)

Finn said...

Awwww, I love your bunny picture! Dolly will love something soft and furry to play with. My Golden Daks tried soooo hard to get the wild bunnies to play with him, but they just wouldn't. He would turn and give a look of being completely perplexed when they hopped away. Poor Daks! I hope you find your bunnies. Hugs, Finn

Mayleen said...

Those bunnies are so cute! Hope you find some.

Carol said...

Oh Dolly will love it!

Paula, the quilter said...

Ack! I just noticed today that the wild rabbits have nibbled my tulips and grape hyacinths down to a inch above the soil. Guess I won't have any flowers this year. Are you really sure that's what you want?

Purple Pam said...

What sweet little bunny faces. Hope you find the ones you are looking for.