No pictures of them yet. I can tell you, however, that the tan one is named Sesame and the silver/black one is named Pumpernickel.
Dolly was very cautious at first, but will now sit beside me on the porch steps while I hold them and lick their noses. Of course, Dolly's head is twice as big as the bunny. . . . for the moment anyway.
They are growing like weeds in a rainforest and getting very spoiled eating fresh spinach from the garden.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
7 comments:
Can't wait for photos...love the names!
Can't wait to see pictures!
Pictures, we must have pictures! I hope Dolly is not licking her lips in anticpation.
And a happy spring welcome to the new 'bun-buns'! Dolly looks so sweet anticipating whatever will come from these new creatures, LOL. My golden wanted all the little furry things to play with him, but of course, they never did. Happy bun sitting, Finn
Love the tongue and those freckles!!!! She always promises to be an angel-- I can just see that Halo!
There you are! I was just thinking about you the other day, and thinking I need to pop over for a visit. It's been too long! Dolly is so gorgeous, as always, it will be fun to see how she gets along with her new friends. :o)
Waiting for photos of the newbies. Is Dolly interested in playing with them yet?
Post a Comment