Sunday, May 16, 2010

Destination . . . . fabric!

Heading east through verdant green.
And tempestuous smoke.

With layers of pink and pinker.

And finally to all the colors of the rainbow.

We had a whirlwind, turn around, no back that way, where are we going again, let's laugh some more . . . trip. And of course we found fabric. But I'll be showing that a bit later on.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . . .

7 comments:

Gypsy Quilter said...

It was a WONDERFUL TRIP AND WE HAD SUCH A GREAT TIME and mostly celeBrated being alive- even if we are getting older, grayer and fluffier..in the immortable words of James Taylor...The secret of life is enjoying the journey ! Come play anytime A good friend and traveler KC

Dora, the Quilter said...

How fun that must have been! I've been hearing about Mary Jo's for decades! Haven't gotten there yet. Ah, another goal for the future!

Finn said...

Looks like fun to me, and I do remember that Mary Jo's is your favorite place to buy fabric..*VBS* ANd I'm SURE you desperately needed MORE...LOL Enjoy spring. Hugs, Finn

Melanie said...

I bet you had a blast... can't wait to see your finds....

Joan said...

Great going - Enjoy life and what it brings :)

YankeeQuilter said...

I've had an itch to get up to Mary Jo's for the past month or so...not that I need anything...maybe if I finish a quilt top this month I can go next month...

Jennifer D said...

Sounds like great fun. I can't wait to see what you bought!