. . . which led to lighting difficulties, which led to shelving issues, which led to yet another trip to Lowe's and then Home Depot. Are you confused yet? I know I am.
And let's not mention the part where, after reading the directions, I came up with 21-1/2 inches instead of 20-1/2 inches centering vertical bar supports. (Thus the patched holes in the wall.)
Have I mentioned how much I miss my dad and how we would have chuckled extensively over this one. He taught me better, he really did.
But the exciting news is (and what led to this very expensive venture) is the fact that I'll have 2 big baskets to hold fabric pieces. Leftovers. Stuff to make more stuff. Directly in front of the cutting table. Hanging from one of the shelves. How handy is that.
Let's just hope this can all be accomplished before the wall looks like a machine gun went off.
Thank you for listening. I feel better now.
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .
2 comments:
The angles of the room are great! What an outstandingroom for sewing... Keep a photo log for us.
So exciting...so much potential. I can't wait to see it finished.
Post a Comment