Monday, May 31, 2010

Well helloooooo Dolly

I can tell Dolly, you're lookin' swell Dolly.


You're still glowin', you're still growin', you're still going strong.

I feel the room swayin' while the band's playin' one of our old favorite songs.

Let her take a nap fellas.......find her an empty lap, fellas . . .
Dolly’ll never go away again.
(Please join me in welcoming the newest member of the family . . . Dolly, a rescued Saint Bernard pup, 90 lbs and growin' strong.)
Until then, keep stitchin' . . .


16 comments:

~Joan said...

She is soooo cute. Congratulations!

Hope you've stocked up on dog food.

~Joan

Deb said...

Dolly is absolutely gorgeous.What a treasured family member she will be.
hugs Deb

Anonymous said...

Awwwhhhh.......cute little furry thing...look forward to seeing her grow.

Anonymous said...

Ooooh, she's so cute. I'm buying stock in dog food.

Pam said...

Well Hello Dolly -- aren't you a pretty girl! And you are lucky to have found such a nice place to live!!

Anonymous said...

OOooooh, she's BEAUTIFUL and so cute ! I'm so happy for you, dear!
Heartful congratulations, and a BIG (((HUG))) to you both ;>)

WELCOME to you, Dolly ! You're gonna have such a happy life with San. We hope seeing many pictures of you in the future !

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
NADINE

Carol said...

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome Dolly! You've come to the right forever home! San she is just beautiful! ENJOY every minute! Wags from the boys!

Melanie said...

This is way too awesome..... What a lady...I'm thrilled....She's beautiful. Perfect name-- completely fits...

Lou said...

Welcome to the family! Have you made Dolly a quilt yet?

Anonymous said...

She looks wonderful! Love the name Dolly! Lizzie

pwl said...

Wow! That's a lap dog all right! LOL

Please give Dolly some scritches for me - she looks gorgeous!

Sheila said...

Welcome, Dolly! She's adorable, San, and I love that song... thanks for the memory.

Floss said...

Dolly looks right a home. Congrats on the new puppy

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh I am SO IN LOVE with her!

Lori said...

Congrats! If you read my blog at all...You know I have a thing for dogs and rescues!

Amy said...

I followed you over from Lori's blog---and have read over the past few week's worth of Dolly posts. OMGoodness! What a gem!!!! And so dang cute!

Such a joy!