Friday, May 14, 2010

Counting the minutes . . .

The sun is shining, the birds are singing, and I'm wanting the day to hurry along.

Any road trip would be fun this time of year, but I'll be heading up over the mountain to Mary Jo's!!! This is the annual birthday fabric buying adventure, but this time I really need to look for curtain fabric. I have enough quilting fabric you know. LOL, yeah right!

Enjoy the weekend. I promise to share pictures upon my return.

Until then, keep stitchin . . .

7 comments:

vivian said...

Sounds like a great birthday tradition! I'll be going in June!

Jennifer D said...

Beautiful poppy. I can't wait to see what you buy!

Sheila said...

Have a safe trip, and Happy Birthday! if we don't chat before Sunday.

YankeeQuilter said...

That is where I got the fabric for my dining room drapes...I go into fabric overload whenever I visit! Enjoy and happy b-day!

Susan said...

Oh, I have heard wonderful things about Mary Jo's! Happy shopping!

Lori said...

Lucky You!!! I wish.. I could tag along..I guess pics will have to do!!!

Great way to spend your Birthday!!!

*karendianne. said...

Can't wait to see what you bring back to add to the stash!