Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Hmmmm

There seems to be a bit of confusion regarding age limit on the 4-patch giveaway . . . actually, there isn't one.

It does not matter if you're a quinquagenarian (you'll have to look that one up, I did), just so long as you can finish the top (did I say how big it had to be, well no), by the time you are 50 (if you're perhaps 48 or 49). However, if you're beyond 50, you have 36 months to assemble said top.

Now for the really trick question, the first person who can tell me where this photo was taken and which fabric store it's close to will also win 50 four-patch blocks.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . . .

3 comments:

Quilts And Pieces said...

Can't wait to see where that is. In taking Emily to the surgeon the other day we drove by a GIANT indian and a GIANT farmer. That was pretty funny.

Cheryl Willis said...

I don't know the where and when, but I think I know the WHO! There is a lot of neat stuff 'out there' in real life land. (some pretty neat stuff in cyber-land too) cw

Meredith said...

I do not know? This is a good one.