Monday, March 29, 2010

Quilt seed giveaway

In celebration of finally getting my tracking widget back, I'm starting the next giveaway.

I'll be choosing 50 four-patch blocks to send to the lucky winner. The rules are as follows:

1. You must be willing to make a quilt top using them within the next 36 months or before your 50th birthday, whichever comes first. And you must display the top on your blog.

2. In order to receive them by mail, you must reside in the United States. However, if you're visiting from outside the continental US, you're welcome to stop in and pick them up.

3. You need to leave a comment by midnight Thursday, April 1st. I will pick the winner on Friday.

Good luck and until then, keep stitchin' . . .

18 comments:

Sharon said...

Wow! Neat idea! Count me in--I can work with those rules!

~Joan said...

Just send 'em my way!

~Joan

Floss said...

Canada not that far, but then again I don't think I need anymore UFOs

Susan said...

I should have my UFO's finished by your deadline, so I'll be needing a new project! I would love to make a quilt with your 4-patch blocks!

luverlie said...

I'd like to give this a go. Count me in on the giveaway.
Thanks
luverlie@gmail.com

YankeeQuilter said...

Not giving me much time on this...but I'd try!

Terry said...

Oh pick me please! But I only have 11 months to get the quilt made in. That's OK...I'll be happy to do it! :0) Thanks for the chance to win the blocks!

Mayleen said...

If I won, I'd have to make it in 36months since I seem to have passed the age limit by! I'll give it a try.

Cheryl Willis said...

I just decided to take on a block a week project that needs 4 patch. You would give me a head start. I will start working on the alt blocks and wait for the mail (seriously, I won't be by the box waiting, just sending good vibes towards a win)Why is it so much fun to play with other gals blocks? cw

antique quilter said...

great giveaway BUT I have so many projects going I am going to pass!
can't wait to see what the winner makes :)
Kathie

Lori said...

I can do that! Yupper!

Caron at Michigan Quilts said...

I would LOVE to do this, but alas, I am an old bag at age 54. Does that mean I can't participate???

Feeling older by the minute.

Meredith said...

I am in I choose before my 50th birthday LOL

Anonymous said...

Sounds fun - I will be 50 in April 2011. I can do it by then. Count me in! :)

pwl said...

Darn, darn, darn. I won't be in the US anytime soon, and I'm well past 50. :-(

Anonymous said...

Sounds like fun. I can do 36 months since the big 50 is just a faint memory.

Diana LaMarre said...

Oh, darn, I am too late. But good luck to the rest of you!

bingo~bonnie said...

oh drats, why am I so behind on reading blogs... as I love scrappy 4 patches to use in the patterns by Bonnie Hunter of quiltville.

I sure hope the freebies grow up to be something beautiful! ;)

Love from Texas! ~bonnie
(who is soon hosting a scrappy 4-patch swap) ;)