Looks great, what a wonderful way to put the leaders and enders to work. cw
Your right...might be an oldie but sure is a goodie!
Now if I used my 2" squares to make something like that, it would be much prettier than what I usually make. And the nice thing about squares that small is - even if the fabric is really ugly - there's not enough of it to really notice. LOLYour quilt is very pretty!
INCREDIBLE ! Sooo simple and yet sooo effective & beautiful !XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXONADINE ;>)
I agree...nothing could be better than a scrappy quilt! This one is beautiful!
Isn't is always amazing how the simplest things make the most striking and comfy quilts! I just love it!
Love it! That's my kind of quilt!
My Gosh - I love your quilts!
Very pretty! sometimes simple is best....
Yes, "imple" is sometimes the most beautiful. 8-)))
Love this one. The white just makes it seem so refreshing.
WOW- now that is just awesome! Absolutely love it!
Post a Comment
12 comments:
Looks great, what a wonderful way to put the leaders and enders to work. cw
Your right...might be an oldie but sure is a goodie!
Now if I used my 2" squares to make something like that, it would be much prettier than what I usually make. And the nice thing about squares that small is - even if the fabric is really ugly - there's not enough of it to really notice. LOL
Your quilt is very pretty!
INCREDIBLE ! Sooo simple and yet sooo effective & beautiful !
XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO
NADINE ;>)
I agree...nothing could be better than a scrappy quilt! This one is beautiful!
Isn't is always amazing how the simplest things make the most striking and comfy quilts! I just love it!
Love it! That's my kind of quilt!
My Gosh - I love your quilts!
Very pretty! sometimes simple is best....
Yes, "imple" is sometimes the most beautiful. 8-)))
Love this one. The white just makes it seem so refreshing.
WOW- now that is just awesome! Absolutely love it!
Post a Comment