Thursday, April 17, 2008

Another bitty baggie bites the dust.

  Yes, this is a smallish one, but better done than bagged I say. It only needed borders and you'll be glad to know the backing is ready also. Now to find the right size batting piece. . . . hmmmm.

I've had an intense week of total computer reconstruction. For 3 days, I've talked to tech support more than I've talked to my dog . . . and that's saying something. Hopefully, in the long run, this will all pay off as my computer can run faster and jump higher even without Keds. I'd like to extend a special thank you to Joe for his patience, perserverence, and sense of humor.

We are having perfect spring weather today and I hope you all are also!

Until then, keep stitchin' . . . .
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

Finn said...

Neat little baggie project San...I like it! *VBS* Good for you for getting another one closer to finished.
I know the woes of the computer stuff. Mine is now all revamped, we maxed out the memory it will hold, and it zips around like a spring kitten! Aren't computer guys wonderful???? Hugs, Finn

sewprimitive karen said...

The thought of your computer wearing its little Keds is certainly making me smile.

Anonymous said...

Glad your "computaaa" problems are solved, :>)

And another beauty soon finished ! WOW it's sooo beautiful and glowing ! LOVE it.

Hugs & smiles,
NADINE

*karendianne. said...

This is so cute and I LOVE IT.

I'm sorry about the computer problems. Bummer city!!!