Sunday, April 20, 2008

Next QOV

 
Posted by Picasa
I'm having a bit of trouble getting pictures in to my blog since the computer melt down. However, perserverance pays off. Both Karen and Kathy came by yesterday to assist in the assembly of current QOV projects, so last night I was able to get this one put together. Kathy donated the mottled red border print, which is a nice change from the blue I think.

The weather is absolutely gorgeous today. Blue skies, cool breezes, and the dogwoods are beginning to bloom. I hope spring is winging it's way to your door also!

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

4 comments:

MARCIE said...

Another beauty San!. Those cupcakes look yummy too!

Carolyn said...

Beautiful, especially framed against the blue sky and trees in the background. These QOVs will be so appreciated!

Knot Garden said...

Another beauty, and I always love the photos you take with the landscape as a backdrop.

Anonymous said...

Another great quilt! I do so like the red borders.