Tuesday, April 8, 2008

QOV Day was a huge success!

Here we have Karen and Jeanne stringing away.

In the opposite corner, Diane and Susan were ready for round 2.

And laying out the first of the quilts we have Susan on the left and my co-coordinator Kathy who assisted everyone with everything.

With 11 participants and a great deal of "string", 191 blocks were assembled. We'll be adding a few more blocks to make a total of 6 quilt tops. Way to go ladies!

8 comments:

Susan Tidwell said...

Way to go, indeed! Great job, ladies!

*karendianne. said...

Very neat. And love this with the blue sashing. Cool.

Elaine Adair said...

Great quilt - the gold cornerstone and sashing really add to it.

Michele Bilyeu said...

Great job, ladies! I love this and I agree, your cornerstones are such a nice addition! What a great group of women you have...actually, I think YOU are all the cornerstones to this project and I applaud you all. Fabulous!

MARCIE said...

That is wonderful San! Good work!

Purple Pam said...

Looks like a great time was had my all, in addition to a lot of blocks and quilt tops.

BitnByAQuiltingBug said...

It sure looks like a wonderful day! Missed your posts!
Regina

Floss said...

Great job, eay to go.