Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Pass it on . . .




I've been tagged by Su.

And if I understand the rules correctly it seems a clever name game is to follow. Hmmmm, I'll give it my best shot.

G ~ Giver, I love to mail out packages of fabric and such. Of course I love to get them too.

Y ~ Yes, I do love chocolate. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, Swiss chocolate.

P ~ Pet lover, partial to dogs.

S ~ Sinnamon bun maker, with lots of brown sugar and cinnamon.

Y ~ Yodel, heck no I can't yodel, but I will hum along.

Q ~ Quiltaholic. (No explanation necessary.)

U ~ U gotta have fabric, how else can you be a quilter?

I ~ In the woods, that's where I reside.

L ~ Licensed to carry; scissors, needles, rotary cutters. And believe me, I know how to use them.

T ~ Teacher

E ~ Effervescent, excitable, enthusiastic about quilting.

R ~ Resourceful. I can find fabric anywhere.

And the folks who make me laugh, well I have to include all of my e-mail pals who have the same quirky Yankee sense of humor as I. Along with:

Carolyn ~ http://knotgarden.blogspot.com/

The Little Admiral ~ http://goatdancefarm.blogspot.com/

Susan ~ http://patchworkreflections.blogspot.com/

Tazzie ~ http://tazziequilts.blogspot.com/

Kim ~ http://forcemajeurefarm.blogspot.com/

3 comments:

Tazzie said...

Ohhh, thank you, you're so sweet!
*hugs*
Tazzie
:-)

meggie said...

Fun to read your answers! Love your quilts!

Susan Tidwell said...

Thanks!

"The shortest distance between two people is a smile."

You did a great job on your list!