Tuesday, October 30, 2007

Quilt Recipe



Recipe For A Quick Christmas Gift

2 colors, 1 background; 1-3/4" strips.

Cut, sew, assemble. Add borders of your choosing. Quilt on the straight grid and bind as appropriate.

Wrap with cheer and warm hugs will be heartfelt all year long. On second thought, better make 2.

7 comments:

Susan Tidwell said...

How long did it take to make this one? Do you do your own machine quilting?

Another great quilt! How DO you find the time?

Anonymous said...

LOVELY !.... but not so quick to me, as I'm a handquilter ! Smiles.
... this doesn't mean I don't intend to make this cute one... some day !

Hugs & smiles,
NADINE

Paula, the quilter said...

O. As the photo was loading I just fell in love with this quilt. It has such a nice antiquey feel to it. Must be a combo of the pattern and the grid quilting.

SuBee said...

WOW that lighter shading of green makes for an amazing look! I love how it's a bit blurred at a distance and so cool up close. Great job!

Quilts And Pieces said...

Oh I just love taht crinkly look and just plain line quilting! I love this!

sewprimitive karen said...

Love the Christmas recipe!

The Calico Cat said...

Love how this one is quilted.