Friday, October 26, 2007

Treasure Box

I ask you, where would we be without quiltin' pals? The world would be a far less smilin' place that's for sure.

My good buddy L.B. cleans off her cutting table every once in awhile and mails me some treasures. It does not matter what size, what color, what shape, or even how much. Just getting a box full of fabric pieces puts a smile on my face the whole day through.
And of course, she sends me a calendar every year, as she knows on my schedule I can barely remember what day it is. Thanks L.B. The world would be a far less smilin' place without you!

3 comments:

Susan Tidwell said...

Wow, what fun! Packages in the mail are always exciting, especiallly when unexpected. Lucky you with new scraps to play with. Have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Quilting friends are the best, aren't they ? I never met such generous persons, anywhere else...
I'm very happy for you, ENJOY !

Hugs & smiles,
NADINE

Quilts And Pieces said...

Aren't quilting friends wonderful!