Sunday, October 21, 2007

Excitement



The suspense has been building for several days now. No doubt you've been marking your calendars waiting for the official names of those poor chickens. Well folks, it's decided, Mabel and Alma have signed their adoption papers and Aunt Bertha will be winging her way to Nadine's house very soon. As you can imagine, it was a very hard decision. Such creative folks you all are. Aunt Bertha, Mabel, Alma, and I send our sincere appreciation to all of those who participated.

And just for your viewing pleasure, I managed to take a couple of photos of the color this weekend while stopping at a church rummage and bake sale early this morning. In the scenic shot, you can just see the mist as it rises up between the trees. This happens regularly here, but more so when the warm earth meets the coolness of the morning.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful photos, and wonderful news ! THANKS again, San, I'm feeling very privileged.....

Hugs & smiles,
NADINE

Knot Garden said...

So nice to see that lovely scenery. Gorgeous autumn colour:)