Friday, January 29, 2016

This is Commander Houston

reporting that substation K-9er 9er whiskey delta beta-2 glycoprotein has been fully assembled and is ready for testing.
This is not a rocket launch, no need for goggles and headphones.

Simply a new command station to initiate completion of quilt projects.  Long awaited I might add.
First test project is the brown and red churn dash

complete with Huckleberry Finn backing.


You can tell how excited the Dollster is that I'm moving furniture around again.  She goes and hides on the porch.

Here's wishing you all a piece-full weekend.

Until then, keep stitchin' . . .

3 comments:

Lindah said...

I'm with Dollster, re-arranging furniture is the best ---especially when it is not raining/snowing and you can get out on the deck and avoid the work. lol I do have one suggestion. It might or might not work, but I thought I would mention it because quilt drag drives me crazy. I'm thinking that you could take the second table and turn it to make it at a right angle to your machine table and positioned so your quilt length extends fully onto that table, thus eliminating the drag over the edge of the table. Am I making sense? Whenever the quilt hangs over the edge of the table, it pulls against the area you are manipulating. Not good. Those are my unsolicited 2 cents for the day. :-) Wishing you hours of quilty joy on your project!

CountryMum said...

How exciting for you. Enjoy finishing off some projects.

Purple Pam said...

Oh I love churn dash blocks. Your backing is great fun! I have a churn dash quilt in progress made with batiks. Dolly does not seem impressed with the furniture changes. Maybe she just needed some fresh air. LOL!